Several students in Mrs. Bellmore's K/1 and Ms. Ballweg's kindergarten classrooms had a taste of collaborating on a Google Presentation.
- First, they explored several arctic animal websites from the Portage Internet Resources pages.
- Second, they chose and researched an arctic animal. They read interesting facts and captured a picture.
- Third, students logged into their brand new Google accounts and opened a collaborative template in Google Presentations.
- Fourth, on their own slides, they inserted the animal's picture and typed the information they learned.
- Fifth, their slide show was ready to share with their classmates, and now with you! The files should open for you in PowerPoint.